Saturday, December 12, 2015

Eejit: A Tale of the Final Fall of Man by Andrew Hindle


This is the first book in seven or eight years I didn't finish. I got to 38%, I and feel really uncomfortable abandoning it, but it irritates the hell out of me every time I try to read it. Stupid characters have endless extremely rambling discussions which lead to nothing. The book is unreadable and boring as hell. Little happens, and what happens is stupid - and any book where a space ship which travels in interstellar space comes to "full stop" should be rewritten completely after the author has been taught some fundamentals of relativity of movement and I really wonder how the characters imagine they could be using a sextant to find where they are in middle of space. I wouldn’t be surprised, if the main characters were also defective clones - they were certainly idiotic enough.

Proofreading by eangel.me.

App. 119 pages read.

No comments: